we believe, that our Lord
Jesus Christ, was
Gods only son,
and that He came to earth born of a virgin by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus died on the cross for our sins
and transgressions and that
from the dead on the third day, and that this is
necessary for salvation as stated in (Romans 10:9-10).
- We believe in Repentance
from sin and
in Baptism in water (Acts 2:37-38), (Matt.
- We believe that He
heaven and now sits at the right hand of God our Father,
ever making Intercession for us until He comes again
(Acts 1:9), (ROM. 8:34), (Heb. 7:25).
- We believe not only in the experience of Salvation, but also
in the experience
of the Baptism
of the Holy Spirit
(John 3:16), (Matt.3:11).
- We believe that Jesus came to preach the gospel to the poor, to heal the brokenhearted, to
to the captives, the recovering of sight to the blind, and to set at liberty those
that are bruised, as in (Luke 4:18). We believe that we are to
do the same as in (John 14:12)
- We believe that Jesus was sent to "...destroy the
works of the
Devil" (1John 3:8),
and that we are to, once again, do the same (Luke 10:19-20).
- We believe in carrying out the Great Commission of Winning the
lost to Jesus
them to grow
in the Lord (Matt 28:19-20) (Mark 16:15-16), and that these Signs should
as we do so, - Speaking in Tongues, Casting out devils, Healing
of the Sick (Mark 16:17-18).
- We believe in The
Gifts of the Holy Spirit
operating in the Body of Christ (1Cor. 12: 1-11)
- We believe In The
Five Fold Ministry
of Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers for
the perfecting of the saints and the edifying of the Body (Eph.
* We could go on, but this should be sufficient for you, to know
who we are here at the Ranch. *
So, May God Bless You, and we hope to see you soon!